Supported solid acid catalyst is a new type of environmentally friendly catalyst, which overcomes the shortcomings of difficult product separation and serious environmental pollution when traditional liquid acid sulfuric acid, hydrofluoric acid and Lewis acid reagent are used as catalysts, and shows good activity in the catalytic process. And there is no need to neutralize the large amount of liquid acid remaining in the catalysis process, which simplifies many cumbersome processes, greatly reduces investment and production costs, and brings great convenience to industrial production.
Due to the cation exchange and expansion of bentonite, various cations or cationic groups can be introduced between bentonite layers, and further active treatment can improve it into different types of bentonite supported catalysts with excellent performance. Supported bentonite catalyst usually uses bentonite, activated clay or column-supported bentonite as the carrier, adopts a certain processing technology to load the active components highly dispersed on the carrier, and uses the carrier to have a good pore size structure and other characteristics to make the active components play a better catalytic activity in the catalytic reaction.
Product performance indicators:
TOP-X630, TOP-X650 and TOP-X670 are special catalyst carriers for natural bentonite, activated clay and column-brace bentonite, respectively. It possesses large specific surface area and porosity, and the catalytic active components which can be well dispersed on the surface so that they can be made into catalysts with high activity.
1. Increase the effective surface and provide pore structure: so that the active components have a large exposed area to promote the dispersion and strengthening of particles, increase the specific surface, and thus improve the catalytic activity of the active composition with a small surface area;
2. Improve the mechanical strength and abrasion resistance of the catalyst;
3. Improve the thermal stability of the catalyst and the dispersion of the active components to increase the activity of the catalyst;
4. Provide active centers;
5. React with active components to form new chemicals and strengthen catalysis;
6. Enhance the anti-toxic performance of the catalyst: the increase in surface area reduces the sensitivity to poisons, and the carrier also has the effect of decomposing and adsorbing poisons;
7. Save the amount of active ingredients and reduce costs.